Me SOPHIE VÉZINA
Co-leader of the Thetford Mines Office
Thetford Mines office
Originally from Quebec City, Mrs. Vézina began her career in Quebec City. Since 2007, she has been practicing in the Thetford Mines region. She became a partner at Gagné Larouche Vézina s.e.n.c. in 2011, which became Gagné Vézina s.e.n.c. then Lessard Vézina cabinet d’avocats s.e.n.c.
Dedicated and involved, Mrs. Vézina is a lawyer who pays attention to details. Since 2017, Mrs. Vézina has also been a civil, commercial, and labour mediator. She knows how to recognize the advantages of a well-negotiated solution in contentious cases.
- Bankruptcy and insolvency
- Civil and commercial litigation
- Construction law
- Corporate law
- Insurance Law
- Merger and acquisition
- Bachelor of Law, 2005
- Member of the Quebec Bar, 2006
- Member of the Board of Directors of Femmessor
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Local Investment Fund (FLI)
- Member of the Board of Directors of SDE, Thetford region
- Member of the Board of Directors Fonds local de solidarité (FLS) of the MRC des Appalaches
- Past President of the Arthabaska Bar Association
- Head of the Arthabaska Bar’s Continuing Education Committee
- Member of the Private Practice Committee of the Quebec Bar Association
- Accredited trainer for training courses given by chapter bars and member of the Kiwanis Club of Thetford Mines
Me SOPHIE VÉZINA's technician
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS RAIDES BY A SPECIFIC SITUATION?
Contact Me SOPHIE VÉZINA, she will provide you with knowledgable advice and guidance.
Fill out the form below or call now at 418 338-3666 extension 222.